All are welcome to attend Mass!*
No Sign-up Needed!!!
*If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
St. Joseph has decided to suspend sign-ups to attend Mass for a trial period.
All who are healthy are welcome to join in the celebration of the Eucharist in the church.
Please sign-in when you arrive.
The 10:30 am “drive-up” Mass will continue. Click Here for more information.
No Sign-up Needed!
Please sign-in when you arrive. *If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
PLEASE NOTE: Thursday Daily Mass is our school Mass. With the safe occupancy of the church full of students and staff, we invited you to celebrate Mass virtually with us at 8:30 am. (Parish Facebook page)
Details for Larger Mass Gatherings (Weekend Masses)
Here is what you need to know to attend in-pew:
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to Mass to ensure sufficient time for screening and seating before the start of Mass.
- Personal facemasks must be worn and put on in your car before you walk to the Church entrance. (The double doors by the intersection of First Street and Elm Street.)
- Please sign-in when you arrive.
- Sanitize hands in the narthex before entering the church to be seated.
- Usher will provide instructions and seat each person, couple, or family.
- As a health precaution, congregational singing during Mass is suspended.
- Communion will occur during Mass. Ushers will direct traffic down the aisles.
- Hands must be sanitized before receiving communion and after.