“Healing Broken Relationships”
Separated & Divorced Support Group – Christians of all faiths are welcome!
An educational/support group for area adults experiencing troubled times in their marriage, separated or divorced. this is an open group, meaning new people are welcome to join us at any time. Bring a friend along, come and deal with a crisis situation or every day living. The phenomenon of divorce directly affects all family members, especially children and grandchildren. Many of our young adults wonder long term the ability to form stable, lasting families of their own. Education and support is available to help sort out what has happened, and what you can do for yourself and your family in seeking future fulfillment. Every session will have an insight or two to claim as your own, through each session opens with a specific thought in mind. Extended family and/or support people are always welcome to gain insight and education for your loved ones.
This group meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 7:00 – 8:30 pm.
(Use the Gym entrance on the west side of building in the Church parking lot.)
- September 3 & 17 – “Reclaim Your Personal Power”
- October 1 & 15 – “Faith, Baptism…Living these promises for Your Children/Grandchildren”
- November 5 & 19 – “Your Religious Values Will Guide Your Heart”
- December 3 & 17 – “Make God’s Commandments the Constant in Your Life”
- January 7 & 21 – “What Gives You Inner Strength?”
- February 4 & 18 -“Instilling the Consistent Principles for Your Children/Grandchildren”
- March 3 & 17 – “Being Attentive to the Signs of God’s Presence”
- April 7 & 21 – “Navigate those Bumpy Roads”
- May 5 & 19 – “Name the Values that Guide Your Heart”
- June 2 & 16 – “God Speaks to Use in Many Ways”
- July 7 & 21 – “Power of Faith”
- August 4 & 18 – “Allow God to Step in”
Do you have questions?
Contact Deacon Bob Wagner at 612-703-0808 (pastoral Ministry/Facilitator) or Mary Pieper at 952-873-6781 (Facilitator).