“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, saves those whose spirit is crushed. Many are the troubles of the just, but the Lord delivers from them all.”
– Psalm 34:19-20
We are called to live a life of togetherness, to love and care for one another as the Lord has cared for us. We know life can present seasons of challenges and hardships. At St. Joseph Catholic Community, we desire to support you through a variety of groups, retreats, pastoral care and resources. Our support ministries are designed to provide ways to heal, grow and experience the love of Jesus.
If you are in need of support and cannot find what you are looking for, please contact Annette Hritz at (952) 442-3715 or email@example.com.
Separated or Divorced?
- Faithful Spouses is a ministry of encouragement for those who have suffered separation or divorce.
- Discover joy again, even when the cross of separation is present
- Receive support for your journey
- Claim the graces of your marriage and affirm your identity
- Grow in mercy, love, forgiveness and peace
- Find healing for your wounded heart
- Experience the Love of God
The group meets the third Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at 328 Kellogg Blvd W, St. Paul. For more information, contact (952) 291-4438 or e-mail.