Elementary (Pre-K to 5th Grade)
Our faith formation program uses the Alive in Christ Program, which invites children to hear God’s invitation to a personal relationship through his Word, helps them discover and learn the Church’s teaching in precise theological language, and teaches them how to live as Catholic disciples.
Students listen for God’s voice speaking personally to them through Sacred Scripture and are invited to respond through reflection and prayer.
Parents are involved through a variety of resources that help the entire family grow in faith and equip them with the skills necessary to communicate the truths of the faith to their children.
The program provides easy-to-use lesson planning, teaching, and training tools to help catechists, teachers and volunteers improve their knowledge and catechetical skills and grow in their own relationship with Christ and his Church.
Learn more about the Alive in Christ program here.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word is available during select Sunday Masses and is for children in third grade or younger. Children under age 3 attend with a parent.
Julie Loscheider – Faith for Life Coordinator (Preschool to 8th Grade)
Phone: (952) 442-3703
Office days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Family Formation – (Grade PreK) Home Lessons
- Family Formation – (Grade K) Home Lessons
- Family Formation – (Grade 5) Home Lessons
- Family Formation – (Grade 4) Home Lessons
- Family Formation – (Grade 3) Home Lessons
- Family Formation – (Grade 1) Home Lesson
- Family & Edge Handbook (2019-2020)
- St. Joseph Faith for Life Registration Packet
- Vacation Bible School
- Online Resources for Home Lessons
- Family Formation & EDGE Handbook
- Second Grade Eucharist Class/Home Lesson Schedule
- Second Grade Reconciliation Handbook
- Second Grade Home Lesson – Parent Guide