THE CANA EXPERIENCE
at St. Joseph Catholic Community!
The Cana Experience is a formation program serving parents of young children in a particular diocese.
The Cana Experience will engage young families and allow them to grow in their relationships with God,
gain confidence in their role as Catholic spouses and parents, and build friendships with other families.
Please sign up to join small groups here at St. Joseph by January 1!
How to Sign Up:
- Choose Mpls./St. Paul Archdiocese
- Scroll down to St. Joseph
– Dates are Thursdays: 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 3/30, 4/20 & 5/4
– Select 8:30 am – 10:00 am or 7:30- 9:00 pm
- Click the brown bar to check out
Learn about the Cana Experience offered in our community
starting with “The Temperament God Gave You” small group in January 2023.