St. Joseph Catholic Parish Commitment to Parish Life
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in various forms” 1 Peter 4:10
Are YOU up for The CHALLENGE?
“How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me?” Ps 116:12
Please consider one more hour per week as a deeper commitment to parish life…..
- Join BeFrienders to call on those who live alone and enjoy a chat
- Help in preparation of liturgies
- Work to support the bereaved
- Assist in working with the youth
- Adore the Blessed Sacrament
- Serve as a lector
- Assist as an altar server
- Deliver meals to local nursing homes and shut-ins
Learn about specific volunteer opportunities here.
Office for the Protection of Children and Youth (OPCY) Requirements
Our parish follows the volunteer requirements as laid out by the Archdiocese of Minneapolis-St. Paul OPCY. For more information visit – www.safecatholic.org. You may be required to complete training of the VIRTUS Essential 3 or Youth Training before any volunteer activities. Contact information is shown below for each area of the Parish and School for any questions.