St. Joseph Catholic Parish Commitment to Parish Life
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in various forms” 1 Peter 4:10
Are YOU up for The CHALLENGE?
“How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me?” Ps 116:12
Please consider one more hour per week as a deeper commitment to parish life…..
- Join BeFrienders to call on those who live alone and enjoy a chat
- Help in preparation of liturgies
- Work to support the bereaved
- Assist in working with the youth
- Adore the Blessed Sacrament
- Serve as a lector
- Assist as an altar server
- Deliver meals to local nursing homes and shut-ins
Learn about specific volunteer opportunities here: SJ Ministry & Activity Guide
Office for the Protection of Children and Youth (OPCY) Requirements
Our parish follows the volunteer requirements as laid out by the Archdiocese of Minneapolis-St. Paul OPCY. For more information visit – www.safecatholic.org. You may be required to complete training of the VIRTUS Essential 3 or Youth Training before any volunteer activities. Contact information is shown below for each area of the Parish and School for any questions.